Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Day

It's hard to believe both of the boys are in school. My dad began a tradition of taking us to McDonald's for breakfast each year the morning of our first day of school. I wanted to pass this on to my children so we all went to Mickey D's to kick off the day. I think the boys really enjoyed this, especially since Daddy was there in the morning! (The pictures did not turn out so good for that so I'll leave them out.) Catch loves going all day and when asked what his favorite thing about the first day he said, "lunch." Everyday when I pick Colt up I ask him what he did and his response is, "learned." I then ask him what he learned and he says, "I don't remember." (At least he knows what he's supposed to be doing at school!)






Look whose leading us in! We never had a doubt!



Catch waiting in his class line.



In the first 3 minutes he's already made some friends.



One more hug for Chenna!



Bye Bye Bubba, We're gonna miss you!

2 comments:

  1. awe - so cute!! So how often do you get told how handsome Catch has become?? He has always been cute, but he looks like model material. I am serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catch looks like he should be in high school musical.

    Colt looks like he is ready to go forever!

    Chenna is saying "See ya boys...I get 2.5 hours alone with all the toys! SUCKERS!!"

    ReplyDelete