Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

Yesterday was crazy hair day at the boys' school. There are some good things about letting your son have a little longer hair.

Less than thrilled to take this picture.



Yes, I put ten ponytails in Catch's hair with no problem. I struggle to get two in my daughter's hair.



With a friend from school. I have said since he was born, and still attest, my son would make the prettiest girl. I might not do this again since apparently at school he was told the same thing.



The back...



My demon-possessed child.



I tried to convince Colt to let me put pony tails in his hair, but he said no way!



The back...



Every day is crazy hair day for her.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That is too cute. I too think my Davis would make a pretty girl...don't tell him I said that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cailey DID NOT like that! The boys did though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of what you did to Caleb's hair one day. We still have those pictures!

    ReplyDelete