Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Break

I know it's been two weeks, but I've finally had a little time to sit and download all the pictures. Over fall break we spent a fun-filled week in Texas with my mom. (Sorry for all the pics.)

THE PUMPKIN PATCH... the kids were exhausted because we had drug them around Grapevine Mills mall before this. They didn't want to cooperate for many pictures, but they had a good time.

Catch checking out his...



bat.



Colt with his Clifford



A butterfly for Chenna.









THE STATE FAIR... we've made it a tradition to go to the Texas fair each year with my mom. If you want to experience a great state fair you have to cross the border!

Chenna before the ride...



Chenna during the ride...



If you can't tell she was screaming. All I could do was wait and take some pictures! Even after she got off she wanted to ride it again, but this time with me.



Big Tex



My little farmers















"Mom, hurry, take the picture so I can stop petting the goat."



2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are so sweet! Love the one of them all decked out in their Texas gear. You are raising them right:-) We are looking forward to being with you all in a few weeks. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete